Distillation Solution Application Range
- Medicines, biological materials, such as CBD, EPA, DHA, ω-3
- Polymer liquefaction
- Molecular distillation of esters, fatty acids, triglycerides
- Residue removal / bleaching (bleaching)
- Vitamins, nutrients, essential oils isolated
- Paraffin fractionation
- Oil deodorization (deodorization)
- PCB (polychlorinated biphenyls), pesticide removal
- Moisture removal-up to ppm (parts per million)
- Purification of food and spices
- Solvent recovery
- There are many other professional applications
CBD Application Range
Industrial hemp extract CBD has a wide range of uses. It has good effects on nervous system diseases such as anxiety, insomnia, anti-inflammatory and analgesics, epilepsy and fighting cancer. It can also be used in health foods, cosmetics and beverages.
As of now, more than 40 countries worldwide have declared medical cannabis legal, and more than 50 countries have declared CBD legal. In the future, the size of the cannabis extract CBD market will also usher in rapid growth. By 2021, it will reach $ 18.1 billion, and by 2025, the size of the legal product market will reach $ 166 billion.