50L Jacketed Glass Reactor Vessel
Jacketed glass reactor is with double glass design, the reaction kettle placed with reaction menstruum can do the mixing reaction, and the interlayer can be added with different cold and heat sources (frozen liquid, hot water or hot oil) to do loop heating or cooling reaction.
- A full set of glassware with GG3.3 borosilicate glass
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -60°C to 250°C.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE seal ensure long time durability and operation.
- The PT100 temperature, and is a liquid crystal display.
- Frequency control, AC induction motor.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator.
- The bottom flange discharge port with a Teflon value.
304 Stainless steel
Brake type universal corner wheel
Reaction bottle capacity
Flanged out of the oil circulation port
Low feed high outlet
Reaction bottle cover port
Discharge port distance to ground