100L Single Layer Glass Reactor Vessel
- Frequency control, AC induction moto.
- Supporting glass using GG3.3 high boron silicon material production.
- PTFE (Ceramic) mechanical component sealing.
- Overall stainless steel frame structure, stable and reliable without shaking when mixing.
- Casters with brake fixed, it is convenient and reliable for mobile use.
- The PTFE discharge valve without dead corner.
- Computer controlled thermostatic oil bath, the intelligent PID control.
- 1. Heating bath with heating coil，temperature range is room temperature to 180℃. Round reaction kettle for 1L-100L, cylinder kettle for 100L-200L.
- 2. A total of 6 ports on the top of the kettle body
- 3. Constant pressure funnel, can feed liquid in reaction kettle.
- 4. Speed controller, can display real-time temperature and speed, speed is adjustable.
- 5. Discharge valve for reaction kettle, glass material with PTFE sealing,flange port is easy todisassemble and clean, drain valve for bath.
- 6. One button for heating, can set and display real time temperature in bath
pot shell material
Spraying antiseptic shell 640*640*1200
Inner port material
stainless steel 550*650mm
Brake type universal corner wheel
100L Round or Cylindrical type(optional)
Port No. of reactor cover
Distance between discharge to floor
Stir rod diameter
Stir power and voltage
Heating power and voltage
Overall size (mm*mm*mm)
Package size (mm*mm*mm)
Speed display mode
Electronic stepless speed regulation
Low speed booster motor, speed ratio 3: 1
Speed display mode
LCD digital display
PTFE seal, ￠60 flange stir port
Vertical high efficiency double reflux condenser 120*640mm, standard 40#
Reflux (distillation) device
Return bend with feeding switch, 50# ball mill port
Drop adding device
2L Constant pressure funnel, #40 standard
Pressure release device
standard 34# pressure release valve
Solid adding (cleaning) port
￠120 flange port with PTFE cover
glass discharge valve, ￠80 flange port
Vacuum display mode
universal joint link
Anchor and Spiral type, Stainless steel rod with PTFE